The Third Party Representative is responsible for providing efficient account management as well as excellent customer service to Altaquip’s customers and end user consumers.
The Third Party Representative is responsible for the following tasks. Additional tasks may be added or deleted at management discretion.
· Professional and courteous communication with current internal/external customers, third party vendors, and prospective customers.
· Calls to original equipment manufacturers and parts vendors.
· Inbound and outbound customer service calls.
· Provide customers with information including estimates and status updates.
· Accurately and quickly invoice all labor, parts, travel (logistics), and job order comments for each unit completed daily by Altaquip third party providers (TPP)
· Create, edit, or delete TPP job orders as needed on a daily basis
· Accurately document, track, research, and report on delayed/aging repairs as reported by the TPP’s daily
· Manage assignment, scheduling, and invoicing of consumer-direct (in-home) orders for Altaquip’s customers
· Perform routine Altaquip systems maintenance and editing daily as needed
· Provide reports and information to management as needed.
· Solicit 3rd Party service centers (locally owned) to join the Altaquip service network throughout the U.S.
· Two or more years of experience with account management in a fast-paced customer centric environment, preferred
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Strong interpersonal skills
· Proficiency with Microsoft Products including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access preferred
· Ambitious, motivated self-starter with leadership aspirations and interpersonal skills